Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Story of my beloved cats.

I was the best mom to my kitties; I gave them fresh water and good cat food daily and bought them good kitty litter; my son helped take care of them to.  Also we gave them a whole lot of love.  But unfortunately various circumstances cornered us into giving our cats up.  My property manager told me to give them up because I couldn't afford  the extra rent for 4 cats, the big apartment complex with many poor white and Mexican peoples were allowed to have both cats and dogs.  This I'm pretty sure made it so my indoor cats picked up a big flea problem (along with the apartment).  I couldn't afford to take them to the vet to get them treated.  I tried everything I could think of to get rid of their fleas (combing them out, bathing them) but nothing worked.  So my son and I gave our cats up to Animal Control, sadly to be taken to the Humane's shelter.  My kitties were picked up around 5 months ago (Oct 2010).

But if we had it to do all over again we would have found a way to keep our kitties because this whole time we've been heartbroken. We are not able to find out anything about what they did with our beloved kitties.  I still think of them often and my son does to; we worry and wonder what happened to them and wish there was a way we could find out.  We will always love our Toby (male Taby), our Calli (female Calico), our Tiny (Orange and white striped male Taby - he would be about 1 year old now if he is still living) and "Precious" a very beautiful young Calico cat. 

Please keep our precious kitties (Toby, Calli, Precious & Tiny) in your prayers.

Thank you,


Lisa










animal videos, animals, beautiful cats, Calli, cats, kitten, kittens, pet, pets, Precious, slide shows, slideshows, Tiny, Toby, story of my cats, a cat story, beloved cats

No comments:

Post a Comment